Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 1

Happy New Year everyone! yay for 2009 and here's the start to my attempt at a drawing a day!


Bryce and I went to the Arboretum today and explored a bit. I love that place and it's a lot less busy in the winter so it's typically nice and quite. They have a display up right now of fairy dwellings and this was one of them. I didn't have a lot of time to spend there so this was reproduced from a photo...but that's okay...still looks fun. the poem that's scralled in my horrible handwriting is as follows..

"Love can be measured in different ways. Some count months and some count days. I measure our love in a different way, it's the little things like a kiss goodbye or when I come home and you say hi, there are many more things I would love to say that make me love you more each day."

--Unknown

I found it on a website with a bunch of poems that relate to fairies...not quite sure how this one related to fairies but I liked it the best and it mentions home...so yeah...whatevs

I took a bunch of pictures but I think I'll be using them for drawings so I may or may not post them later...but hopefully from now on you shall get a new drawing every day from me! *crosses fingers*

(edit, here's the photo as per my friend's request)

1 comment:

Decisive TRTL said...

ooooo could you post the picture that inspired the drawing after you post the drawing? I was kinda jeal you got to go see those installations.