Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 18

Okay, here's my thing for the day. I'm starting to lean away from only doing drawings...anything artsy is game now...paintings, jewelry, drawings...etc...photos not so much but possible. the painting today kinda sucks but I thought I'd let myself play with abstract non-sense. not really my thing, although maybe I just need practice. *shrug*



oh and I did open up an etsy shop today... http://vexennui.etsy.com I do believe that's correct...there's nothing up yet. I want to take some more pictures of yesterday's painting and put that up. I'm thinking about asking for $50 for it. is that too much? not enough? I never know how to price these things...*sigh* but that will likely go up tomorrow or some time soon at least...

2 comments:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

to infinity and BEYOND! What movie is that from?

Katherine Block said...

toy story! Haven't seen one in a loooong time! hehe