Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Many Days I Missed

Okay so I got a second to try and catch up...Still working on it but I have most days done. I think I officially missed two days, the 26th and the 27th, but I have more than enough naked lady pictures from Dr Sketchys Anti-Art school Burlesque model figure study session from the 25th to make up for it...Please don't be offended, if you don't want to see figure studies of a naked woman, don't look, it's art and for the most part very tasteful. and besides, I'm giving you the heads up so if you look it's your own deal.

Here goes!
Day 21


Day 22 (sorry it's really dark, I had to turn off the light on my desk because the light was reflecting off the magazine)


Day 23


Day 24 (terrible Alice drawing...terrible!!!)


Day 25 (me being bored waiting for Dr Sketchy's to start, the bloody Mary bar looked cool...although I was terribly sad the bartender made my lemondrop martini wrong and I couldn't enjoy it...oh well...)


Day 26 (just for fun, another picture of Diablo)


Day 27 (and another for filler...)


Day 28 (sketch I did after my Reading for Ideas class where we debated the ethics of the search for life sustaining planets...I had fun playing devils advocate, we also talked about our reading where the author hinted at the similarities between women and the moon, so I thought of a really cool painting I could do of Eve defiantly eating the apple with the crescent moon behind her head. ((obviously I'm not a fan of the Eve scapegoat idea...phooey!)))



Naked Lady Series (Model: Ms. Fanny Tastic of Chicago, very lovely 1920's/flight attendant style, cute personality, and she did some belly dancing for us, thumbs up!)












(Don't ask about the propellor pasties...she was wearing spinning pasties and the theme was "moving in the air"...I couldn't help it...)


(My favorite of the afternoon)




No comments: