Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 4

Nothing terribly good today since I spent most of the day curled up with my book. Then around 4 or so I went to get my mother and take her out to Jasmine 26 for her Christmas. After that I gave her a tour of my place and then headed over to the theater where we watched Marley & Me...Honestly, everyone says it's such a great movie and I feel like I've seen it before...like all the other supposed "tear-jerkers" out there involving a man, a woman and their dog...No surprises, point-blank morals and only half-way decent acting. It got no tears from me, although my mother more than made up for my dry eyes.

meh, whatever, didn't spend any money on is so at least I have that going for me...

oh, here's the drawing for the day, sorry it kinda sucks...just the sauce trays at Jasmine...



After the movie, I dropped mom off and ran over to Kristi and Alex's place where they were having a gathering of peoples. spent about an hour there but I'm afraid my mood we set poorly after spending too much time with my mother. But it was good seeing people again, I think I shall have my own gathering of peoples this coming saturday, before everyone goes back to school. sounds like a good plan to me.

Okay, off to bed now. I was going to work out with boyfriend but I'm too drained to move and I have to work in the morning...yay pay day!!! Toodles all

4 comments:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

So...what did you eat?

Katherine Block said...

I had shrimp pad thai and we shared coconut cream cheese wontons. twas tasty

AmiArashi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I posted on my other account by accident. At least you're drawing my dear. :)