Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8 pt 1

Okay, so part of me wants to cheat and say that this is my "drawing" for the day...even though I made them yesterday and they aren't drawings...but they're artistic! and no I'm not actually going to say these are it...I'm just really proud of them and wanted to post them. I made a bracelet with sterling silver Alice in Wonderland charms, furnace glass beads and Swarovski crystals. The characters are The Queen, Alice, The Rabbit and The Mad Hatter. and then I mad matching earrings with a deck of cards and a tea set to go with the theme. Totally happy with the results! I bet they'd sell super well on Etsy...but I can't bear to part with them...that's the problem with me and my artwork...I get too attached to it...*sigh* but I'm happy and that's what matters!











So I'm going to try and do a drawing before the night is done while I watch Enchanted. (such a cute movie!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is why you photograph it, or make one copy for yourself. After awhile, I get bored with most of my work anyway...

It's always very nostalgic to look at it again after a couple years though...