Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 10

yeah... so I'm like 6 days behind or something crazy like that...I'm sorry...my one reader...

I swear I have been drawing though! I have the proof in fact! I think I missed one day so I'll do two drawings tonight

Lately I've...wait...I just want to point out the stupidity of my roommate's girlfriend...she's talking on the phone to her dad that lives a ways away about something to do with states she's been too. (I wasn't paying much attention until I heard this) but then she something to the effect of, "and you hear all these people talk about how the world is overpopulated but they should see those states with all that open space..." I wanted to smack her...It's not about space! it's about resources!!! and how do you propose to move people from third world countries into our blessedly open spaces? gahhh!!! I just want to make her take the Aesthetics of Sustainability and the Futures classes that I took and make her see the folly in her statement...but there's no point...

anyway...so, lately I've been wanting to make dolls. don't ask me why cause I don't know what possessed me to want this. so the next two drawings are of designs I think would be fun. I was feeling emo this night so this doll is kinda sad looking.

2 comments:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

Hey! What am I? Chopped liver?

Katherine Block said...

you pretty much are my one reader...*sigh* not sure if amber actually reads this...silly debbie