Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5

I keep cutting it very close as far as getting these drawings up each day goes...don't let the time update on the blog fool you, it's actually 11:40pm not whatever it says...I shouldn't tell you that, that would give me what, about a two hour leeway? *shrug*

So here's the drawing for the day, it's the bottle of wine Kristi gave me last night for Christmas. it's in a pretty kitty bottle! I can't wait to try this! and I'm not sharing either...it's all mine!!! I have to say I'm pretty proud of how I made it look glass-like and shiny. and the cute little cat boa! hehe.



My days have been pretty uneventful. I'm having people over on saturday so I'm excited for that...I took a three hour "half hour" nap, you know, one of those where you tell yourself you're just going to lay down for a bit and end up killing your alarm when it goes off only to sleep for entirely too long...yeah...one of those... after my nap, bryce and I went out to ghetto cub and got some food, when we got home we made tuna sandwiches and tomato bisque soup...(yes debbie, you should be very jealous...hahaha!) quite tasty...But now I think its time for bed...since it's almost midnight and all...

Third day in a row that I haven't worked out...bad bad katie...*sigh*

1 comment:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

BAD Katie....that is MY soup!