Thursday, January 29, 2009

excuses excuses

My apologies. I've been keeping busy with homework and arguing with my mother for the fact that she wants to bring Diablo back to the vet we got him from...Apparently "it's like living with the devil!", well he's aptly named then...He's perfectly fine around me the two times I went to check up on him since she got him. I guess he get's pissed off when she tries to give him his medicine...duh, and doesn't like being put in a kennel...duh, and just all around doesn't want to have anything to do with her...well he's a cat! *sigh* sorry. She's mad at me because, "of course he likes me, I'm a cat person". It doesn't take a genious to realize that cats like their space.

Sorry, bringing the drama to the blog, not a good thing...I'm just worked up about this because I don't think it's just or fair to give a cat 48 hours and giving up on him...

but artwork...I totally have some to show you, I'm going to keep teasing you about it though...I'm horrible. I just have to sit down and take pictures of it all, i'm so behind in that. but I'm keeping up with my homework! that's the important part!

School is going great, I love all of my classes because they all work very well together. More on that later, class is starting now

1 comment:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

Never tease your auntie...not nice.