Saturday, January 24, 2009

Still Computerless

but back on a Mac! Life is good! I'm at my Aunt's now, grandma sitting for the evening while the disaster diva works overnight.

Never got a call from the Apple store today. I think I'll just stop in there tomorrow morning on my way home...I wants it back!

On a sadder note, my mother's cat, Fonz, was put down this morning. He was very old and very sick so it was certainly his time to go, but I'll always remember him. He always felt like a young cat in an old cat's body, up until the end and he was just in so much pain he couldn't move. But now my mom is looking for a new cat to keep her company, as it turns out, the lovely kaleidoscopekitty knows someone who knows a vet clinic that was just "given" a cat in desperate need of a loving home. (apparently his cage, that was abandoned outside the clinic reeked of pot...poor thing) Hopefully my mom can help the handsome man out.

So another day without art to show you, but never fear! I am keeping up with the creativity! I just can't post it...

Now I am off to the U of M where I will watch 24 hour theatre! so excited for this!

Toodles for now!
Vex Ennui

1 comment:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

Thanks for being here for Junior and Grandma...

Can you walk a little faster? said a whiting to a snail. There's a porpoise close behind us and he's treading on my tail. See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance? They are waiting on the shingle, will you....