Saturday, December 6, 2008

Workin' it!

Hey guys, so I thought I would update this with the craziness I am experiencing right now...Finals week...Allow me to break it down for you, class by class...

Portfolio.net: Finish website, iron out all the kinks on each browzer, add images and captions and any other things that need to get done...Check out the current progress!
the future Vex Ennui

Futures: Nothing! yay! that makes me happy...

Aesthetics of Sustainability: Utopia project, Authentic Self Journal, add beads to bookmark and fill the book with all sorts of things regarding my search for the true me, sketches, poems, goals, dreams...lots and lots of stuff (why did I give it so many pages?). Also bring in Terrarium, no problem there...that's easy. Also Complete Reports that I'm behind on...upwards of 5 reports on different things pertaining to Freshwater...crap...

Copywriting: Complete Ad Campaign for Longs Horseradish, clean up images and layout text.

Illustration: 2 Spreads for a Children's Book (in my case, "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carrol)

Really the only thing I'm freaking out about is the Utopia Project and the reports I'm behind in. I've been freaking out about them for weeks...(meaning I've done nothing to get them done...just tried to keep up with everything else and ignore the problem...)In reality, this is all very doable...I just have to focus, which is harder than it should be for me. Even now I'm taking a break I can't afford to update this...but I needed to stop looking at coding for a moment...plus I need to get in the habit of updating this thing...we'll see how much I can get done this weekend.

Tomorrow, the plan is to have breakfast at my Aunt's house, run to MCAD to scan illustrations, run home and finish the site, post the site and work my bum off catching up with the reports...plus work on the Utopia book. In fact...I think I'll take a break from coding for the night and just work on the book...it won't write itself. Perhaps I'll even get the topics for the reports sorted out tonight as well...wish me luck!

No comments: