Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas all!

Hey everyone, Hope you are having an excellent Christmas. So far this year I got a lovely slow-cooker/crock pot thing which will be excellent for when I don't feel like cooking. Got some giftcards/cash, a soy wax candle, a very cool looking bag with a dragon design and santa floss goodies. The house got a new kitchenaid mixer so I get the old one which will also prove to be excellent once I fix the motor thing-a-ma-jigger.

I gave my mom a "daughter giftcard" where I will treat her to dinner and a movie on any saturday of my winter break. so I think she'll redeem that next week after new years and that shall be fun...ish, well, good food at least.

Bryce is snooozing in the basement which amazes me since he's "allergic" to cats and that's midnight's favorite spot...*shrug* it's a miracle! we'll be going to his mom's for dinner and I'm sure another nap will be in order after that...

Christmas here is pretty uneventful. nice and quite. the big family one is this saturday and I still have to get my mom another gift for that since I drew her name...maybe I'll do an illustration for her or something...either that or I'll be lazy and just get a giftcard for holiday or the grocery store... who knows

Merry Christmas! *yawn*

P.S. I will be so happy tomorrow when there will no longer be christmas music playing constantly!!!

1 comment:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

Thank you for making the Monkey Bread and for bringing the "boys" over so we could have fun. It was nice to have you join us.