Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Got my grades!

Okay, just want to leave a quick post in between bursts of cleaning. I got my grades back from school and I thought I'd post them here since I'm rather proud of them. Naturally there is room for improvement but when I look at my past grades I can see a nice trend of steady improvement...so that's awesome...

so this is how my fall semester looks...
Copy Writing 1: Advertising A
Futures: For Society & Individuals A-
Introduction to Illustration B+
Portfolio.net A
Schoolgirls and Mobilesuits: B+
The Aesthetics of Sustainability B

And here's the line up of classes for next semester.
Cultural Anthropology
Experience Frameworks
Media Analysis
Reading for Ideas
Visualizing Physics

Plus an internship. so that'll be exciting if a little insane! but I can do it...

well, back to organizing my studio...g'night all

oh and I promise I have that illustration done...I just have to post it. which is a highly tedious process, hence why I'm avoiding it...

No comments: