Sunday, December 7, 2008

Site is done!

Yay! One thing totally off my list of "to-do's"! That feels rather nice...but then I look down the list and I feel dismayed again..*pout*

Besides looking at my computer screen for most of the day trying to sort out my site, Bryce took me out for breakfast at Perkins and that was lovely. I had a massive omelette and pancakes and breakfast potatoes! Leaving me with lots of leftovers to snack on later tonight. *nom nom* Unfortunately on our way back Bryce's car decided it didn't want to go anywhere on the highway so we got to deal with that and that wasn't fun...Later we decided to go out to target and pick up some christmas decorations for our lovely tree. I took some pictures for you!







Here's our Buddy all racked out in front of the fireplace...awwwwww...



and the lovely fireplace.

No comments: