Monday, December 8, 2008

Utopia Book

So my Utopia project is still no where near being done and it's due in two days...less...but it's coming along and I do really like it so far. I got a little off focus in the first couple of pages and I didn't like where it was going, but I changed directions and now I like it. It's more of a tool now, less of a history lesson of my boring life. Along with all the writing, I'm doing a lot of drawings. The drawings don't really have anything to do with what's being written but each one is getting better and better. I should take some pictures and put them up here...perhaps tomorrow after I have a bit more to show for all the trouble it is to post pictures on this thing. basically the point of the book is to find my authentic self, since I'm not happy with who I am right now...I want to change many of my bad habits and make room for a new approach to life, which I greatly need. The other bonus to this is that I'm getting much better with watercolors...Gotta love this watercolor kit that I got last week. Shouldn't have spent the money on it but good lord it was worth it...and $12 isn't that bad anyway...

Anyway, just thought I'd update on what I'm working with at the moment...whee! back to work!

No comments: