Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white christmas...

well, not dreaming anymore...looks like winter is as strong (if not stronger) than ever. but just because the roads are terrible does not slow some people down...particularly the "weavers". In fact, just the other day I played with one. Fortunately the roads were better last week so I felt I could take this guy pretty well...basically all I did was stop him from weaving (I hate weavers...they make no sense to me) He got very angry at me and showed me one of his fingers. I just smiled and waved at him...which made him all the more angry...my work there was done...hehe. so after I got home I was still pumped with adrenaline, so I let lose some energy on my sketchbook. Immortalizing this butt-head was quite fun...here are the pics...





Now, besides the office holiday party and the crazy amounts of snow, my week has been pretty chill. Haven't gotten a lot done but that's pretty awesome actually. Today I got groceries...so we can eat, and I cleaned the living room floor because there was salt everywhere! Earlier today I saw a bunch of squirrels in my grandma's backyard that seemed to be having a good time in the blistery weather (although burying things in the snow didn't seem all that productive...) I saw one with snow on is face and he was climbing a wall like a ninja so I dubbed him Snow-face ninja squirrel and started drawing squirrelly pictures...here they are...



But right now I'm going to grab something to eat and start illustrating some Christmas Presents! whoo hoo! Perhaps I'll post more as they get done...

No comments: