Saturday, December 6, 2008

Welcome!

Hello All!

This blog is now up and running! It connects my new website with my current projects and will provide a more constant up-to-date working base of my works in progress. If you have suggestions, requests or just want to say hi, please feel free to leave a comment on my posts. If you have a blog and think I'd be interested in it, please comment and let me know too! I love learning about new things and expanding my knowledge!

I will apologize in advance if I fail to update this as regularly as I'd like. I used to blog all the time in High School but stopped when I realized the world didn't need my drama added to it. But now I realize that blogging is an excellent tool when stripped of the icky drama. I've got a different blog for drama! this is my work only, serious fun blog of joy and progress...hehe

Well that's it for my welcome message...I hope you all enjoy reading about my work! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: