Monday, March 2, 2009

Some art for you!

As promised, although a little late I know, I have some pictures for you of some recent art work. The two water colors are from when Boyfriend and I went to the Arboretum about two weeks ago. I'm rather happy with how they turned out!

The painting is still a work in progress but I'm really happy with it so far. It's a painting that's based on a collage I made from magazine clippings. the fire wasn't going to be fire at first since the original picture is of air turbulence, but the fire just kinda happened and I like where it's going... so :P







I also have a ton of pictures of the Orchids that are up at the Arboretum but I don't really have the time to prep the images for the blog...(make them smaller and rename them) so that will have to wait...or just not happen.

Oh and another thing...I started a new blog for something different. My personal fitness. so I don't think it will be an interesting read it will just be a good way to keep track of my progress. Perhaps if I find other people using blogs to keep track of themselves we can cheer each other on or something...*shrug*

okay, no more avoiding homework! back to work!

http://www.nytimes.com

1 comment:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

Oooh pretty! That fish looks downright panicky...