Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Midterms

It's hard to believe but I'm already half way through the semester. Crazy! I'm almost a senior! Luckily this semester is going remarkably smoothly with no real hick-ups. All I have to do is hunker down and focus for the last stretch. My biggest goals right now are to locate and nail an internship for the summer, apply for and sort out funding for studying in Denmark in the fall and up my project quality for the last half of the semester to make sure all my grades are up where I want them. My grade goal this semester is all A's. I think I can do it.

At any rate, I just finished with my Media Analysis midterm, had my Cultural Anthropology midterm yesterday and my Visualizing Physics midterm last Thursday, that leaves Reading for Ideas midterm tomorrow and Experience Frameworks project Thursday morning. All in all very confident. I can feel myself starting to lose focus of what's important in favor of the fun and the relaxing. I need to jolt myself back into awareness of my priorities.

Bryce will be gone this weekend for Guard so perhaps that will give me some time and space to clean my studio and review what all I need to do without the much to welcomed distraction of the boyfriend. I also need to post some pictures for you of the paintings I'm working on, that's right, now there's two and soon to be three! I just can't seem to finish one before I start the other. Technically I have quite a few more than two going right now...some are just quite a bit older...*sigh*

Anyway, I think I'm done ranting for now. toodles!

No comments: