Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Cleaning!

Okay, I just want to sit here and say how awesome I am. Yesterday and today I have just been a power cleaner. I cleaned and semi-organized my studio, cleaned and re-organized our bedroom, totally cleaned the bathroom and the Kitchen as well as the Living room, I even went so far to do both mine and the boyfriend's laundry! Not to gloat or anything but I am awesome! My feet are killing me but I got a darn good work out from all that work! Now just to keep it that way...I should totally confront the roommate and tell him to respect the cleanness... grrr...

Tonight, boyfriend, Tim and I are going to go to MCAD and enjoy Miyazaki Night with Anime Club. It will be soooo nice to just kick back and relax.

Well, I still have some last minute touches to put on the house before the boys come home. toodle!

No comments: