Wednesday, March 18, 2009

new work!

So for Experience Frameworks we were supposed to "Hack" something and re-purpose it. I dug into some old car cd players I had tucked away from my car and my boyfriend's car. These three items were the result.









The Happy Button is an inside joke between me and Bryce. I constantly draw happy faces on him and poke them, calling them happy buttons to which he smiles wildly and if I poke him enough he tickles me. So now he has a real happy button. It used to be the on/off/volume for my car. the cherry blossom pin was the treble/bass button, also from my car and the necklace pendant was my car's cd laser. I didn't have to do anything to it because it was so pretty to begin with, it was made to be a necklace! Happy day! let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

Lovely...the cherry blossoms are beautiful! You did good.