Sunday, April 5, 2009

The end is here!

sad day, the end of spring break is already here. it was a lovely week of relaxing and securing an internship, playing and pretending to work. I got some things done so that's a plus. I would say that with the whole internship thing, this break was a huge success! Now it's crunch time...about a month more of school and I'm done until the fall...which will in any likelihood be an externship so still no classes until next spring! I'm almost done! this is crazy!

Bryce and I spent the weekend at his mom's house in Coon Rapids, just relaxing and watching movies. We got to utilize her jacuzzi and then we baked cookies! Overall an excellent way to end my break!

In a little bit Bryce and I are going to go to Spyhouse, but in the mean time I'm going to take some pictures of stuff I've been drawing so you people don't think I'm being lazy or something. how sad. I'll post them shortly...until then...toodles!

No comments: