Wednesday, February 4, 2009

getting rather behind again

Okay so as debbie pointed out I'm not doing so great keeping this thing daily...well, the good news is that I'm keeping up with all of my homework...and that's the important thing. So I am going to say that this is no longer a daily goal of mine...It just can't happen. Certainly you can expect to see weekly updates with picture of work and whatever else I choose to put up here. but daily is a bit much for a full time college student in her Junior year.

At some point tonight I will likely post pictures from the Combichrist concert I went to last night...good lord was it fun. I got to mosh and get tossed around in the pit for the first time and that was certainly a rush. I was dancing so much that at one point I felt like I was going to pass out. Luckily for me they played a slow song right then and I was able to catch my breathe and lower my heart rate a bit before getting back into it...silly I know...but it was a fantastic time!

Until I get pictures up, I will distract you with this amazingly cute video of a cat fixing a printer... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvBiSW5QFKY

Enjoy

No comments: