Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer is blowing in

Did we skip spring and just jump right in to summer? Jesus it's at least 90 out! I missed spring almost entirely...Today at work, the power went out because the wind took out a power tower, which in turn took out two poles with it. Excel decided to shut down the entire 1/2 mile radius even though just one building was actually connected to it...*sigh* oh well.

came home, played with the dog outside and got him drenched with the hose. He loved that quite a bit.

Not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself today... I could go outside and read more of Cradle to Cradle but too hot and windy...I could clean...but I'm too hot for that...I should either work on my dress or draw more...not sure. at some point I'm going over to my dad's to check out what he's doing with his new house. that should be exciting.

Oh! I got my grades back from Spring Semester...you ready for this???
Cultural Anthropology: A
Media Analysis: A
Reading for Ideas: A
Experience Frameworks: A-
Visualizing Physics: A-

life is good...

Anyway, time to go do stuff...

1 comment:

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

You and your celebrating....congrats on the great grades...I am proud!